CHECK is a Kansas state homeschool organization comprised of local support groups around the state of Kansas including Kansas City’s Midwest Parent Educators (MPE), Wichita’s Teaching Parents Association (TPA), and others.
Information concerning the 2019 homeschool conferences (April 5-6, 2019 in Kansas City and April 12-13 in Wichita) is on our Events page.
In 2019, CHECK will NOT have Day Under the Dome but will be hosting a legislative reception to connect with our Legislature.
For more current news, see the CHECK’s Facebook page.
CHECK’s mission is to further the interests of private home education in Kansas by providing accurate, helpful information; encouraging local support groups; and advocating for home education. CHECK works closely with the Home School Legal Defense Association to protect our freedoms.
On this site you will find:
- Getting started– information to help you get stated in homeschooling including information on Kansas legalities.
- Support groups – information and links to local support groups in Kansas.
- Beyond the Basics -learn about homeschooling the high school years, about Kansas speech and debate clubs, more.
- Resources -where to go to get more information.
- Events – learn about Kansas two regional homeschool conference and CHECK’s annual legislative day
- About CHECK – learn more about CHECK’s mission and how to contact CHECK