CHECK is a Kansas state homeschool organization comprised of local support groups around the state of Kansas including Kansas City’s Midwest Parent Educators (MPE), Wichita’s Kansas Home Educators (KSHE, formally TPA), and others.
Here is a link to detailed information on our upcoming Homeschool Capitol Day for 2024 on February 1, 2024. Our plans and the web page have been updated as of 1/21/2024 as a result of significant numbers RSVP’ing, moving the venue of Andrew Pudewa’s talk to a larger location and having that talk at two times (12:45 and 2:00).
If you are planning to come, please RSVP at the following link to assist us in planning: RSVP form (only 3 simple questions)
Information concerning the 2024 homeschool conferences see the MPE and KSHE links above.
- MPE’s will be April 5-6, 2024 at the KCI Expo Center in Kansas City.
- KSHE’s will be April 19-20 at the Hartman Arena in Wichita (Park City).
For more current news, see the CHECK’s Facebook page.
CHECK’s mission is to further the interests of private home education in Kansas by providing accurate, helpful information; encouraging local support groups; and advocating for home education. CHECK works closely with the Home School Legal Defense Association to protect our freedoms.
- Getting started– information to help you get stated in homeschooling including information on Kansas legalities.
- Support groups – information and links to local support groups in Kansas.
- Beyond the Basics -learn about homeschooling the high school years, about Kansas speech and debate clubs, more.
- Resources -where to go to get more information.
- Events – learn about Kansas two regional homeschool conference and CHECK’s annual legislative day
- About CHECK – learn more about CHECK’s mission and how to contact CHECK